A Fiction

The state of my new novel


I've written two books, both memoirs of different times in my life. Links are below. The long-awaited news (mostly awaited by me) is that that I'm writing a third book, a novel. I can't reveal the title or anything about it, but I'm enjoying the process of writing fiction so much I had to share. I've always been told not to tell anyone when you start a big writing project like this, but I tend to break the rules pretty much all the time, so I just did it again. I tend to finish what I start, even if, as in the case of both my last two books, it takes 6 years. So perhaps in 2022 you'll see the results, but I hope it's much sooner. If you know me, please ask about it and give encouragement, and that way you'll probably see it finished sooner. 

If you haven't read them try:

Comments

  1. Interested to read this, Dori! Not long ago, while unpacking my books in a new living space, I came across The Freeway and reread it. Your work and writing continue to be an inspiration to me! I'm guessing about 2025 for my fictionalized novel about living and getting to know the characters in Roll Tide country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interested to read this, Dori! Not long ago, while unpacking my books in a new living space, I came across The Freeway and reread it. Your work and writing continue to be an inspiration to me! I'm guessing about 2025 for my fictionalized novel about living and getting to know the characters in Roll Tide country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy. That little boost will keep me writing for sure. Good luck with your novel, too. I am familiar with that subject myself, and it's a good topic to go on. Thank you for the nice comment.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder