Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My Instagram Feed

Pool Selfie

I've taken lots of photos over the years, and never had anyone but my husband and daughter to show them to,  but since I found Instagram I've enjoyed sharing my pics with people all over the globe. I also get to see the "scrapbooks" of exotic, weird, and beautiful things from folks like me. I also like that Instagram doesn't offer room for a lot of talk. Just pure enjoyment of images. So here are a few photos from my feed in recent weeks. If you want to see more, you can follow me at:



Mushrooms from Camp McDowell, AL



Fresh-poured metal from Alabama Folk School



Storm over Birmingham, AL



Worn-out Chairs



From the old door collection next door to Red Dot



White Still-Life Day at Red Dot 
(see more of this event at withoutanetblog.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment