Photos from Hambidge



In November I enjoyed an artist residency at Hambidge Residency Center in North Georgia. Here are a few of the thousands of images I took, mostly for my new paintings. To read more about my adventure, check out my Without a Net blog. The above image is from the Hambidge grounds. They own 600 acres in the breathtaking North GA mountains. 




My studio table



I'd break the internet if I posted all the mushroom photos I took. Here is one.



There were several site works of art in the woods.



We visited a few of the other artist studios. 



We had a little fall color left. It was chilly, which meant less sweat and fewer ticks.



The many pools and ponds made for good reflection photos.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder