Gallery Talk at Huntsville Museum of Art


Yesterday I gave a gallery talk at the Huntsville Museum of Art for the opening of my Encounters exhibit. A lovely, large crowd showed up, and we had a grand time talking about my paintings. I am honored to be exhibited by the museum, and tickled that so many people came from Birmingham, Nashville, Chattanooga, and places closer. Peter Baldaia and David Reyes did a fantastic job with organizing and installing the exhibit. The gallery is very large, and after years of creating this series of paintings it was inspiring to see them all together and well-lit.

I will make another trip to Huntsville to photograph the exhibit. Stay tuned. 

The exhibit will be up until June 14, 2015. For more info, check the website.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder