My Instagram Feed

Pool Selfie

I've taken lots of photos over the years, and never had anyone but my husband and daughter to show them to,  but since I found Instagram I've enjoyed sharing my pics with people all over the globe. I also get to see the "scrapbooks" of exotic, weird, and beautiful things from folks like me. I also like that Instagram doesn't offer room for a lot of talk. Just pure enjoyment of images. So here are a few photos from my feed in recent weeks. If you want to see more, you can follow me at:



Mushrooms from Camp McDowell, AL



Fresh-poured metal from Alabama Folk School



Storm over Birmingham, AL



Worn-out Chairs



From the old door collection next door to Red Dot



White Still-Life Day at Red Dot 
(see more of this event at withoutanetblog.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder