The Past Month, Part 1


So much happened last month there was no time to post. Here are some highlights. 
Note that the unseasonably warn weather made everything bloom at once. 



Annabelle was honored at the Hoover City Council meeting for one of her art awards. She placed first in painting at the State Superintendent's competition.


We stuffed ourselves and got painted bright colors at the Festival of Colors at Taj India. 


My paint didn't come off for three days. People thought I had a skin disease or that I'd had a rough facial. 





My kid class had our annual sidewalk chalk day.


We go through a whole lot of chalk.



On our spring break trip, Annabelle and I stopped at the Atlanta Botanical Gardens to see the spring bloom and the spectacular orchid house.



More to come!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder