About My Art

I'm a visual artist, writer, mom, gallery owner, and U.S. citizen. I started this blog to keep interested parties updated as to my whereabouts and goings on, especially with my art and books. So, here's what's going on with my art:

I'm working on a series of large panels depicting places in Alabama. I incorporate handmade ceramic tile and oil paint on wood and copper. I started the series a couple years ago when I was awarded the Alabama Council on the Arts Fellowship for Individual Artists. I'm working on painting number 11 now. The show is scheduled to exhibit at the Mobile Museum of Art in Spring of 2011. (Museums have to schedule shows far in advance). I'm working on scheduling more exhibits.

Visit my website at www.reddotgallery.com

I also have a Facebook page. Be my friend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creek Village Painting

Featured Artist at the ALCC: Chris Gryder